The typical homeowner's policy has two main sections: Section I covers the property of the insured and Section II provides personal liability coverage for the insured. Almost anyone who owns or leases property has a need for this type of insurance. Usually, homeowners insurance is required by the lender to obtain a mortgage.

Property includes the structure you live in and any attached or unattached structures (like a shed) on your land or subdivision lot. The property section also includes personal property: clothes, furniture, appliances, fixtures. Liability covers events where others are injured or their property is damaged while visiting your home. You and your family members are covered for unintentional acts occurring away from home causing injury or damage to property to others. Call us for more details.