Standard renter's policies cover only you and relatives that live with you. If your roommate is not a relative, each of you will need your own renter's policy to cover your own property and to provide you liability coverage for your own actions.

However, we do have companies that will allow you to list your roommate as an Additional Insured on the same policy.

Please see our "Web Links" section for links to our Homeowner's Manufactured Home, and Flood Insurance Websites.  They each contain additional information on Renter's Insurance.